Saturday, May 26, 2007

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent." --Victor Hugo

Tonight, skunk showed me the final text version of my song. I'm so pleased with the results. Heres the final draft:

dreaming of you
on a warm summers eve
I was thinking of you
and the places we have been
I thought of how it'd be
if we chase our dreams
right across the moonbeams
into the dark night

CHORUS

there's so many things
(things to see)
and so many places
(left to go)
and a thousand dreams to follow
so we'll turn around
(turn around)
and chose another way
a new choice each day
and another thought upon us
we've drifted down
the lonely path of ours
just a stretch of empty road
but if you take my hand
and let me lead the way
somewhere into blue
skys above our heads
chasing our dreams

CHORUS

BRIDGE

drifting away as I
lay in the grass
dreaming of my
little dream
of runnig away and
Learning how to fly

CHORUS

there's so many thing
(things to see)
and so many places
left for us to go
and a thousand dreams to follow
follw me

Heart you all!

Romy

No comments: