Sunday, May 20, 2007

“Anything worth learning cannot be learned in the classroom.” -Unknown


I've been in Ashland for exactly one week now. I've had the most amazing time ever. Never in my life have I felt so motivated to get up and go outside; been so eager as to want to take two to three hour walks; Never have I yearned to take to Quinn to the park so badly, as I have this week. Its amazing that a place 1500 miles away from my home could make me happy. I honestly am more than excited to move here. I absolutely can't wait.

As for this trip ending, We have completely run out of money. We've been doing everything we can to get enough money to get us home. The past three days, amidst our enchanting hour long walks, and exciting trips to the park, have been nothing but stress and worry. I've been thinking constantly about how we are getting home. But I know deep down in my heart that we will figure it out.

heart,
Romy

No comments: