Saturday, March 17, 2007

“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever does” -Margaret Mead

Tomorrow is YPONC's March Meet and Greet. I'm feeling so stressed out about it! I can't stop thinking about it. I'm hoping we have a good turnout this month, and that alot of girls show up. But at the same time, i'm dreading having a lot of people show, as its hard to keep all those babies in check. Anyway, I hope it shall be fun like the meet and greets in the past!

I re-started the website for YPONC also. Hopefully I can have fully functional forums, an updated newsletter area for each month, a welcome page, a rules page, a real roll call area, and an area to keep pictures of each meet and greet in. Its taking alot of time, but I think it will be very beneficial to the group when its done.

<3 Romy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.