Saturday, March 17, 2007

“I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired.” -Fannie Lou Hamer

When I awoke today, I rolled over and glanced at the clock. 11:45. It was so late for me to be waking up. I sat up, and was greeted with a pounding headache, a sore throat, an upset stomach, and a congested head. I called work, and let them know that I wouldn't be there today.
Keddy let me sleep until around one. He was such a gentleman all day! He went to Target and got me some medicine, and to the grocery store to get me some soup. He let me lay around all day and relax. It was a nice change. On the downside though, I'm getting really tired of always being sick. This is the third time in 3 months that I have fallen ill. I can only take so much more of this. Starting April 1, 2007, I will have health insurance. I am going to go to a doctor and I am going to see if they can get to the bottom of why I'm always sick.

<3 Romy

No comments: