Monday, December 10, 2007

"Behind every adventure is an idea; behind every idea is an inspiration." - Myself

It's not enough to just say, I want to change my life; I need to do something different. It takes struggling, trying, hoping, wishing, dreaming. Longing for the moment where a person can head into the sunset and just never look back. That single moment, that one knows, in their heart, that they are on their way to happiness.

As hard as one tries, it's still known that Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. Even if that ending doesn't go as planned, at least we'll have had the opportunity to say that we've lived; experienced life to the fullest.

Sometimes life just seems like a bad dream. But even time can do good things to you. And, hence the waiting, one should let time do its dance around your life. I know that once that dark yet sunny day comes, I'll be risking all that I love, my daughter, my job, my life as I know it. But a risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Adventure is calling. I long to travel, to see the world through a looking glass, foreign to my eyes. Because, you see, there is a third dimension to traveling, the longing for what is beyond. And I'm ready.

No comments: