Monday, April 09, 2007

"dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today" -James Dean

Running away. It seems so mysterious, so compelling, so thrilling. What I wouldn't give to just 'run away'. Ditch life as I know it, chase my dreams. Sounds so beautiful. But alas, life doesn't believe in giving me that chance. So, I am forced to live vicariously through others, experiencing what its like to just be free, to be taken wherever the wind feels like carrying me. Breathing in the intoxicating scents of opportunity. People like [this] are my inspiration. Expressing themselves, going where their hearts take them. It is these people, who are able to share their stories, and allow people like me to have those few seconds of happiness. I hope that more people embark on that never ending quest to find themselves, chase their dreams, and live their lives to the fullest.

<3 Romy

No comments: