Friday, January 04, 2008

"Life is like a movie, if you've sat through more than half of it and its sucked every second so far, it probably isn't gonna get great right at the end and make it all worthwhile. No one should blame you for walking out early." --Doug Stanhope

I wish i could be happy. With something. Anything. I can't handle my daughter. I can't handle raising my brother. I can't handle the never ending chain of pretending everything is alright all day long, only to end up locked in the bathroom, crying so hard i can't breathe, with the shower on to muffle my cries, making enemies with the toilette. I can't handle my family, my friends. I can't stay home all the time, yet, I can't handle the stress of going out. Theres no way out now. I have no alternative. No escape route or get out of jail free card. I'm stuck. I'm living in a hell that I've created for myself. And I can't stop the flames from burning my body. I want nothing more than to rage quit on my life right now. Stop things before they get even worse. I'm desperate. Scared. Tired. Done.

No comments: